From:
marian pintilie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 01:26:22 +0300
Ingrid Chensick wrote:

> I was surfing some midi sites and came across the flight of the bumble
> bee MIDI put it on your webpage if you have one as backround music
>
> Ian Chesnick
> 8 Champion tr.
> Fairfield PA 17320
>
> {717} 642 8888
> email [log in to unmask]
>
> "the answer is 42"-The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

>                    Name: Bumble2.mid
>      Part 1.2      Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-midfile
>                Encoding: base64

Sorry if I'm wrong .

It seem to me that the theme from that mid file is the "Dance of the
fire ( or swords)" by a russian composer. My culture is Almost zero at
classic music, but I recoknised the tunes.There is any musician who
know that better?

Costel

Costel Pintilie                  <[log in to unmask]>
= Secretary of a beekeeper       *     D O N' T  W O R R Y
= Go player                      *       B E E  H A P P Y
= Computer addicted              *        C O U L D  B E:
= Citizen of a society of slaves *
= Son of a bee                   *
= Vegetarian                     *  *   * *  *  * * *** *** ***
= Starving                       *    **   **   * * **    * *
= Still happy                    *    **   **    *  * * *** ***