Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Bashore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:47:36 -0600
At 08:25 AM 1/30/98 EST, you wrote:
>Any info on use rate and how its applied? Do you mix with sugar the same as
>with essential oils?
>
>RDH

I apply it two ways. Soak a roll of blue shop towles (the kind you can get
in every  Wall Mart automotive area) in FGMO then lay a sheet between the
brood chambers and then lay one on the top brood chamber. I use the blue
shop towels because they take alot longer for the bees to remove them.

The second way I apply it is to staple a piece of thick cloth on the
landing board like an old towel about 2 inches wide so it extends into the
hive about an inch, then use a plastic honey bear filled with FGMO and
saturate the cloth.