From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:08:30 EST
The information posted regarding the sum donated by General Mills in
their "Save the Honeybee" campaign stated $10,000 was donated.  Whoever
posted that originally, what was the source of that information.  I have
not been able to find that figure in print anywhere.

At two bits per box top, Andy's arithmetic was incorrect, that would be
40,000 boxes, not 20,000.  More money for the post office.

Now don't get me wrong, $10,000 is $10,000 - an amount not to be trifled
with and a sum for which beekeepers should be thankful.  Thank you
General Mills!

Now, the publicity GM claimed was $100,000 worth if they receive 400,000
Honey Nut Cheerios bee charicatures.  Thank you General Mills for your
generous $10,000 donation.  Where did the other $90,000 go?

Condolences over Andy's cat.  My dog's still kickin, loves them Cheerios
and has a very healthy heart!

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!