From:
Martin Braunstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 20:03:08 -0600
Hello Norm,

You write Fumadil-B but actually it's Fumidil-B (after the m goes an I
instead of A). It's a trade mark of Abbot Laboratories.

Because of my queen rearing activity I'm a heavy user of this drug. I have
been purchasing it constantly during the past 7 years from Mid-Con
Agrimarketing (800-547-1392) under the name Fumidil-B. However, I am
surprised to notice that in the course of this 7 years the label has
changed twice as regards the manufacturer:
1) Rhone Merieux, Canada.
2) Sanofi Sante Animale, Canada
This two firms share the same address:
Victoriaville, Qc, G6P 1B1, Canada.

I came across a third supplier Medivet Pharmaceuticals (also in Canada) who
markets a product called Fumagillin-B. Their phone is 403-652-4441. I am
trying to get in touch with them but I don't know whether or not they are
connected with the other two companies.

I also know there is a manufacturer in Hungary (eastern Europe) but have no
idea how to contact him.

Please let me know what you find out.

Martín Braunstein
Malka Cabaña Apícola