Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rimantas Zujus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 16:54:53 +0200
Hi, Jan

I live in Kaunas, apr. 400,000 citizen. At the outskirts one can see some hives. There are many limetrees in some parts of our town. I rarely notice any bee while lime blooming time.

I haven't heard the bee keeping was forbidden. But what is a reason to have them in town ? I suppose such honey should be contaminated at least with lead. We almost don't have Buckfast bees but Caucasian, Carnica, mixed with local ones. One my such "Carnika" is very bad-tempered.

Good luck, Rimantas

Rimantas Zujus
Kaunas
LITHUANIA

e-mail : [log in to unmask]

Jan Tempelman writes :

Here in Rotterdam, we have beekeepers in the middle of the town
Hives on the roof, or in little garden
With al the parks, a great place to keep bees.
And in 1996, almost all honey was from louses
And in the sub-urbs, always anything is blomming

greeting, jan