Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 18:57:44 -0800
Michael,
        Here in Orange County, California, the bee laws are NOT
reasonable.  Every city within OC has a local law that prohits the keeping
of bees.  The only place you can keep bees legally is in the small bits of
unincorporated county land.
        Sort of like keeping ferrets;  it's illegal for no good reason, so
people ignore the law.

        Rich