Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Malcolm (Tom) Sanford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 20:40:29 +0000
I saw the Billett Easyloader demonstrated at the recent meeting of the
American Beekeeping Federation in Colorado Springs.  Quite an innovation it
seemed to me; developed by an Australian who was in an accident and told by
a physician never to lift a beehive again.

Tom Sanford

>Alan Tremley a local bee operator is hosting a group of Australians touring
>the states who are marketing the "Billett Easyloader"  a one man loader
>that has been advertised in ABJ.  They will be at his home for one week
>1/19-1/28.  Any parties interested in arranging a Demonstration are asked
>to call Alan.
>
>Mail me if you are interested and I will send out his phone number rather
>than broadcast posting it to the world.
>
>Alan is located in Spencer NY  not far from Corning and Ithaca NY between
>the fingerlakes region and Pennsylvania boarder.
>
>Cheers  Mike Griggs
Mike Griggs <[log in to unmask]>