From:
marian pintilie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 02:38:11 +0300
Hello everybody.

I do not have anymore the address of the fellow who wanted fables, so
I'll post it  in the list. (I beg, don't shoot me, if after your
carefully analyse, you will find that the fable isn't bee related, or
(help  me God) there is somewhere inside, something vulgar. (this
parenthesis is for the respectable members of the list.))

One beekeper was unlucky, and a bear started to visit daily his apiary.
That was located in mountains, a little far by the road. So he left
every time the car on road. The bear was not very educated, and let the
hives open after controlling them.
Of course the beekeper want to protect his apiary. One day he took a gun
and hide in bushes to shoot the robber. After a day he decided to go
back home. The bear did not come. The surprise was that he found the car
flat. The bear didn't appreciated the hospitality of the beekeeper, so
he decided to dance a little on his car.

I read the story many years ago in our national magazine of beekeeping.
I am from Romania. They pretended that story was true. Maybe was. If
not, is just a fable.I remember only the facts from story. The stile of
telling it is mine.

The following fable isn't bee related but has a meaning which can be
useful for Eunice.

One day a wolf comes from the forest and eats a sheep. The shepherd took
a gun, gone in the forest, and late in the evening
returned with the dead wolf.
Next day a wolf eats other sheep. The shepherd took a gun, gone in the
forest, and late in the evening returned with the dead wolf.
Next day  a wolf eats other sheep..... so on, many days.
ONE DAY A SHEEP EAT OTHER SHEEP. The shepherd took a gun, gone in the
forest, and late in the evening returned with the dead wolf.

I can not stop me to thank to Eunice for warming up the atmosphere. (By
the way. Eunice, some of your statements
offended me, but don't be afraid, fortunately words are
not bullets.)

Costel Pintilie                  <[log in to unmask]>
= Secretary of a beekeeper       *     D O N' T  W O R R Y
= Go player                      *       B E E  H A P P Y
= Computer addicted              *        C O U L D  B E:
= Citizen of a society of slaves *
= Son of a bee                   *
= Vegetarian                     *  *   * *  *  * * *** *** ***
= Starving                       *    **   **   * * **    * *
= Still happy                    *    **   **    *  * * *** ***