Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 15:05:23 -0800
7bit
From:
Tom & Carol Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Wilhelm E Kaosse wrote:

> Of COURSE, the best response to the original bit of barnyard humor was to
> ignor it but the vigorous DEFENSE of material that was not only crude but
> outside the perameters of the list subject---makes that an abrogation of
> responsibility.

I have to agree.  I simply ignored it, even though it was in extremely
poor taste.  But, when folks objected because it was not bee related and
was objectionable they were flamed down.  On the other hand when I
suggested that 'macro' evolution was a poor tool to investigate honeybee
behavior, I was shouted down because I was preaching religion.  I never
even mentioned or suggested anything religious.  I find the two cases
very revealing of the attitude of many people on the list.

--
"Test everything.  Hold on to the good."  (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Tom Elliott
Chugiak,  Alaska
U.S.A.