Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Computer Software Solutions Ltd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 23:28:35 GMT
Hi All

An interesting observation was made linking mites with Langstroth hives.

In this neck of the woods, few Lansgtroth hives are in use, we use mainly
British Nationals and British Commercials.

I am only a short time in beekeeping, but I did believe that all moveable
frame hives were built to the same design, discovered by Rev Langstroth in
the USA in 1851 (long before the nazis were even heard of!), and that the
only differences between one make of hive and another were the actual
dimensions. The concept of 'bee space' discovered by Rev Langstroth, is
observed in all of these hives.

Can someone please straighten me out if I am wrong?

Yours sincerely

Tom Barrett
49 South Park
Foxrock