From:
Al Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 21:50:11 -0500
On Mon, 22 Dec 1997 13:33:59 -1000 Walter Patton <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

>How many of the 12 or 14 diseases reported to be
>present on the NZ bees should we look for on our bees?

Walter:

This thing between you and NZ keeps periodically popping up here
on the List.

Can you provide me/us with a reasoned explanation, that includes some
sort of facts on this issue ?

As an aside, do not a number of Canadian Beekeepers import from NZ ?

Why do we want to be so unneighborly during this high season
of festive Festivus ?  ( maybe some of the alleged NZ/OZ buggies
might duke it out with our buggies and do the whole lot in, or maybe
we could just export all our buggies to NZ/OZ, oh what the hell, let's
just ship a good sampling of all of our little buggies to Hawaii and see
what develops. )

Al,
       <"Mailto: [log in to unmask]" >
            Scituate,Massachusetts,USA