From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 01:44:50 -0400
The "Grump From the North" in part wrote:

>I started off hoping that we would quickly get some favourable
>replies that would boost your software,...

Bull Dung!
-----------------------------
Jorn:

Don't feel too bad, you have just been inducted into a very small
"exclusive" club of which I am a very "proud member"!

The "Grump From The North" specializes in soliciting others
to do what he clearly isn't willing to do for himself! He expects others
to take chances on his behalf, and in that way he avoids any potential
risk to himself.

There is an expression for this trait here in the USA  which is well
known
amongst the male population.

So...... Welcome Aboard Jorn !!

Al,