Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 18:09:28 -0400
Before everyone starts writing programs, check out what is available.  For
Bee Management/Economics there is a program running under an Excel
Spreadsheet available from Penn State University.  Also, a variation of
that was written in programming language and is available thru the USDA
Tucson lab's web site.

Our PC BEEPOP and Mite models will see a radical update in the near future.
 We have been using Artificial Neural Networks (a form of pattern
recognizing artificial intelligence software) to better understand how
weather and other variables affect bee population dynamics.  Our models are
on hold until we complete this task.

Cheers
Jerry J. Bromenshenk, Ph.D.
Director, DOE/EPSCoR & Montana Organization for Research in Energy
The University of Montana-Missoula
Missoula, MT  59812-1002
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:  406-243-5648