From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:25:12 -0400
----------
> From: Andy Nachbar <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: SEND RAW.TXT  SEND RAW.DOC
> Date: Thursday, September 18, 1997 1:52 AM

<SNIP>
> When the price of honey was high, as high as a dollar US, some said it
was
> honey promotion, others said it was keeping honey from China out, we
> learned later that honey from China came in the back door anyway, but now
> that the honey price is in decline...
<SNIP>
> IMHO, the OLd Drone
> Los Banos, California

As always, a very interesting article, Andy...:)....but I would like to
take a poll of the list about honey prices.  Are they on the decline?   I
am still easily able to get C$3.00 per pound here, which is somewhere
around US$2.20.  I sell most of my honey at retail, but even wholesale to
health food stores I get close to the C$3.00/pound.