From:
Rita Blom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 07:16:02 -0400
I am a beginner and will always bee, because I simply have too many
things on the go. I enjoy the current filtering because it seems to focus
on the factual stuff rather than on anecdotal stuff. The only things I
feel should bee further filtered are the rather long personal accounts of
" my first year as a beekeeper" and the like. Certainly does not add real
knowledge to my life anyways and I really do not want to read this stuff.
I do however enjoy these anecdotes when they are published and I can read
them in book form as light entertainment. I guess I would like to see
this outlet as an educational outlet as it is seasonal and timely and
people who have access to current research can share it here. Anyhow,
keep up the good work.

// Rita Blom
// Errington, BC