From:
Martin Braunstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 22:22:58 -0600
Hi all,

I wonder whether someone on the list has available an old beekeeping book
entitled "Baby Nuclei". The author was Eugene Pratt and the book was
published in 1904 by the A.I. Root Co.

I would appreciate very much letting me know if the person who owns it
would be willing to photocopy the whole book and send it by mail to me. Off
course I will pay in advance the cost of the copy and the air mail expense.

Thanks beforehand for your attention.

Martín Braunstein
Malka Cabaña Apícola
e-mail: [log in to unmask]