From:
Curtis Seyfried <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 06:45:01 -0500
I have read in a book on the decline of amphibians, that there has also
been a decline in natural bee populations.  It is attributed to the
widespread use of pesticides in agriculture, and the decline in habitat for
bees.
Many people do not realize the importance, rather the NECESSITY, or bees as
pollinators to human survival. Without bees we would have no agriculture,
NO FOOD !

Has anyone here noticed a decline ? Has anyone had problems with their
ability to keep hives ? This really worries me, more than any other species
decline, even though all species are important and interconnected.

Peace and Good Health, (;->)
Curtis Seyfried
[log in to unmask] ,   [log in to unmask]
CS Enterprises     POB. 110675     Brooklyn, NY. 11211  (718) 599-2458
Consultant, B.Sc. - Environmental & Life Sciences, MA. - Environmental
                      Policy Studies and Analysis - SUNYESC, 1992-97
Diplomas - New York University - Paralegal Studies, 1995 & Building
               Construction Project Management, 1988.

Promoting local economic growth through the formation of cooperative
businesses, revolving around food waste composting, local/regional high
value agriculture, and cooperative marketing.
Waste-to-fertilizer-to-food-to jobs.