From:
bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 09:52:18 -0400
I love this thing!!!!   THE INTERNET  Never before have I been able to
find out so much about just about everything there is.  I am like a kid
with a new toy ( and I'm old ).  I read almost all the posts to the
BEE-L.  I take no offense to nothing ---- not the off color stories or
some of the dumb things.  ( no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb
answers )  The world has never had such a way of disseminating so much
information.  Take full advantage of this.  Don't let it go away in any
shape, manner or form such as censorship.

Things are coming fast and furious.  Soak up what you can and enjoy.
There is so much.

But then I read all my Junk snail mail too.

billy bee

----------
> From: Paul Basehore <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Censorship
> Date: 28 ao{t 1997 13:14
>
> Quite frankley thats why we have on and off switches on pc, radioes,
tv's
> etc. so if we don't like what is on them we can turn the knob all the
way to
> the left.
> WHEN CENSORSHIP THRIVES THE RIGHT TO FREE SPECH IS DEMINISHED ALONG
WITH