From:
Michael Reddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 00:01:49 -0700
>If only people would read a book.

Most of us have read enough to know what a 'bee space' is, but I've NEVER
seen it referred to as a 'bee way'.  I suspect that lots of knowlegeable
beekeepers were wondering what you meant.  Maybe it's a difference of
terminology between the UK and the US.  ???

At any rate I'm personally getting really tired of the short tempers and
inflamation on this list lately.  I have a growing list of contributors
whose notes I delete without reading.  I know of others doing the same.
Maybe sometimes something unpleasant needs to be dealt with, but it would
really improve the quality of this list if people would use a little
self-discipline and not just spout off their temper or lack of common
courtesy and tact.  We just recently went through a lot of wasted time and
energy over fables, and then over newbee questions, and then over
beekeeping software, to name a few.

Without censorship, I guess we'll always have a few dart throwers, but If
you choose that route, be advised that interest in your contribution may be
shrinking as a result.

Michael