From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 08:04:39 -0600
I have been supplying bees to a woman with MS.  She has done a lot of
homework and has certainly turned up evidence of beneficial affects.  She
has been taking stings for about 6 weeks now, stopped all other medication
and both she and her husband report:
        1.  Now sleeps well at night.
        2.  Fewer mood swings.

Eric

At 09:25 PM 03/08/97 +0100, you wrote:
>I am wondering if there is any benefit to be obtained by a sufferer of
>Multiple Sclerosis, in exposing himself to bee stings. I am a beekeeper and
>a good friend of mine who lives quite close to me, suffers from this
>terrible disease. I would be most grateful on behalf of ny friend, if anyone
>in the BEE-Line has any experience one way or the other on this.
>
>Sincerely
>Tom Barrett
>49 South Park
>Foxrock