HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 00:22:58 -0800

http://wings.buffalo.edu/academic/department/anthropology/jwa/Docs/help.cite

>Cheers,
>
>--Lenny__
>********************************
>*  Dr. Mary Ellin D'Agostino   *
>*  Department of Anthropology  *
>*  University of California    *
>*  Berkeley, CA 94720-3710     *

Anita Cohen-Williams
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH, SPANBORD
Contributing Editor, Anthropology page, http://www.suite101.com
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/cohwill/index.html
"Everything comes to him who waits, except a loaned book." -- Kim Hubbard