HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:37:38 -0500
Hey Ma,

Just a heads up--I think a woman named Kim Zawicki is going to apply for
the position at PF.  I am sure you are getting bombarded with applicants,
and various recommendations about them.  Here's one from me--Kim worked at
JRIA for a few months before going to ECU to get her MA.  My impression of
her was that she was really good--had a great work ethic, was skilled in
the field, and was just an all-around nice person to have on the crew.  If
you are considering her further--I have more specific things to say about
her, if you are so inclined to hear.

Just a note to clutter up your day--G

ps--I have not talked to Kim, just heard from a friend that she was
possibly going to apply.