HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"David A. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 22:08:23 -0400
Harry,

You need to give that Dave Mann fellow a call and tell him to get his
slashes straight on the links to the images in your portfolio. they're all
mixed up, in html links, your paths are defined with
forward/slashes/like/this and not like\this/which\is\how/your pages are set
up.

hope to see your stuff soon,

d johnson