HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mary Ellin D'Agostino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 09:20:46 -0800
Also, there are the "Anahulu" volumes by Pat Kirch and Marshall Sahlins.
This work deals with the transition from prehistory to the historical
period. The Kroeber Anthropological Society just came out with a volume on
this topic as well; contact [log in to unmask] for more information. Also,
Kent Lightfoot has done quite a bit of work with the Russians, Alaskans, and
Native Californians in Northern California (the Ross Colony). He has an
article in American Antiquity (1995), that contains many of the refs and I
know the second volume on the Ross colony has just come out.  I'm off to the
AAA meetings, so I don't have time to look up the full citations, but if you
have trouble finding them let me know and I can post them when I get back.

Mary Ellin D'Agostino