HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 06:42:43 -0700
7bit
From:
Christopher Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Mark C. Branstner wrote:

> Friends,
>
> After posting a recent rhetorical question (and I stress rhetorical, not
> Thanking all in advance.  I would be glad to post a digest of whatever
> references come in, if desired.
>
> Mark C. Branstner
> Great Lakes Research Associates, Inc.

Mark,
        I see that you are getting some responses to your early 19th century
ceramics question.  I, for one, would be very interested in a digest
when you feel that the information is in.  We've got a collection of
material from roughly that same time period but a different context
which we are working on.  Our stuff comes from the U.S. Arsenal at
Augusta, Georgia, so we're also interested in sources on the ceramics of
this potentially confusing period.

        Thanks in advance.

        Chris Murphy
        History & Anthropology