From:
John M Thorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 00:43:39 -0400
I agree wholeheartedly  with you Eunice. Although I'm writing this to you
its being sent thru the list for others to see. A few months back I had
some bricks thrown my way for sending out a collection of qualitys of
friends quotes and felt sorry for the ones that threw them. Their main
reason for the bricks,so they said,was because it didn't apply to bees.
Let us hope that all out there in BEE-L land will keep it clean and no
more dark humour. Its not that hard to keep it clean folks. Also
Eunice,it hopfully was a good lesson to completly read everything before
forwarding it. Keep the faith.                  Allen Dick had a
very good reply too in that we all have choices to make. That's all life
is made up of.,choices. All of us have to evaluate each one of them and
deal with them accordingly how our spirit leads us. Let it always be for
the good of your fellow man. I know that even with what I've just said
some feelings were probably hurt. 'nuff said. Bee nice,Bee good and Happy
Beekeeping!
Take Care and GBY,John in Homestead,also at<[log in to unmask]>