From:
marian pintilie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 17:30:05 +0300
Hello everyone.

I am a beekeeper (hobbyist) from Romania and I intend to transform
my apiary into a commercial one. For that purpose I had started to
gather as much information I can about all products obtainable
from hives(but up till now I have only arid information from books
or my little knowledge),also into the commercial field I can say I
am close to zero.

So anyone who can give me any information about royal jelly and
venom (as collecting, storing, packaging, prices used, personal
experiences, any commercial hints etc.) is more than welcomed.

Sorry about raising again those subjects, anyway I had browsed
the archives but I did not collect to much information.

I can receive any message through bee-l or to my
address <[log in to unmask])

Also if anyone have any question about my environment I will
gladly answer to everything(anyway usually working days I stay
in apiary which is not very near to my town flat,so mainly I can
answer around the end of the week).

Thanking everyone,
I wish you all the best
Marian Pintilie < [log in to unmask] >