From:
"Glen B. Glater" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glen B. Glater
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 17:29:46 -0400
My hive stands (made from 2X4s) are starting to buckle (too much
honey, I guess ;-)

At any rate, I need to build new stands for my 2 hives.

Does anyone have ideas or plans for hive stands that have adjustable
length legs?  The terrain that my hives are on is mostly flat but with
many tree roots, so I'd like to be able to level the hives and tilt
them slightly forward.

Any ideas?

--glen