From:
PondSite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 14:31:31 -0400
Tnx for the answer, but just what do you do with the cappings and honey
drips.  I put it all in the freezer
for now, as even the supers have a little honey left in them.  I was going
to put the shallow supers back
on the hive to be cleaned up, but didnt know if under the inner cover or
above it was the best way to go.
Ive done very well on honey this year, both dark and lite.  WALT, MARTIN,
SC.