From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 08:41:18 -0600
At 08:30 AM 12/07/97 -0400, you wrote:

><<
> On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Eunice Wonnacott wrote:
>
> > Eric:
> >
> >         This "old timers" style of referring to women helpers may improve
>your
> > self esteem, but does little to raise you in anyone else's eyes!
>
> isn't that a rather "age-ist" comment?
>  >>
>Perhaps there is an advantage to keeping hives in all deep boxes- the women
>you get that can help will be manly women.

I must dissagree.  The best women I have employed have all been very
womanly. While they have been great workers they have not been large.  I am
struggling with how to say this without getting a bunch of hate mail but
they are an attractive group of women - and they have been from age 16 to
50.  While they wear mostly coveralls here I suspect they would attract a
lot of male attention if they were on the beach.
\
Eric

Eric Abell
Gibbons, Alberta Canada T0A 1N0