From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 00:04:09 -0400
On Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:17:05 -0300 Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Eric:
>
>This "old timers" style of referring to women helpers may
>improve your self esteem, but does little to raise you in anyone
>else's eyes!  Try assessing the day without reference to  the
>gender of the workers, please!

Eunice, granted I am also a male "old timer", but I hardly think mention
of gender is a "bad" thing. Eric's workers certainly have some sort of
"gender", although these days you never know what gender (if any)
you are looking at. The same funny sort of day, or worse, could
have as easily happened to males.

Just ragging you in really a friendly way. :-) After all, you did make
your point in a pleasant, civilized and polite manner. Maybe, you can
just
teach us old dogs some new tricks after all. :-)

Al,

  [log in to unmask] - Scituate,MA,USA
Honey Bees & Beekeeping - / - Doktor Finkle
              Play " Interlotto " and win at:
      http://www.xensei.com/users/alwine/