Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Walter Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 12:47:30 -1000
Excuse me is this thread talking about swarm retrevial/gathering or is the
discussion about bee remeoval? A swarm ( group of bees resting somewhere
while looking for a suitable cavity/place to colonizie and build comb
making it a hive of bees ) can usually be gathered quite easily as all
beekeepers know. Regarding charges I explain to the caller if in my area
that I will come by and get the swarm sometime that day for free. If they
want me to stop what I am doing and come remove the swarm I tell them a fee
depending on distance from my home. I also explain to the caller that the
down side to letting nature take its coarse is that the bees may find a
hole into a cavity in the double wall parts of their house and that will
then require a much more expense process called bee removal when the bees
have a hive in the wrong place and that costs are dependent on the degree
of difficulty and if the home owner wants the balance of the bees sprayed
at dusk to keep from having bees in the area for up to a week.

                Walter