From:
Robert E Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 22:07:11 EDT
A recent issue of The Americal Bee Journal had an article about a student
(Exchange I believe) from Poland. There were pictures of a styrofoam
hives in use there. The construction appeared much thicker than wood.
They were better insulated (From heat and cold) as well as wax moth
proof. The inner cover had four holes for feeding.
Wonder if there could be a market developed here?

Bob Neely
Goose Creek, SC
USA