From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 12:36:14 -0600
>    This year to harvest the honey from 25 colonies I have used a Hackler
> honey punch. The cappings fork sounds interesting and I would like a
> comparison of the two from them that has used both.

We have used cappings scratchers to extract 1,000 hives in the past and are
considering returning to it.

We purchased both sizes of the Hackler Honey punch several years ago and
concluded that , yes, we could uncap with it, but that it was so slow and
difficult to use (it keeps getting loaded up with honey and wax) that we
could not use it economically and they sit in a cupboard, unused ever
since.

Offers, anyone?

Allen