From:
Steven Albritton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:29:30 -0500
I think we finally got them.

Wed.  caught them off blackberry vine.

Thurs.  evening they left the box and swarmed on a tree limb about 12 feet high.
got them into a swarm trap by strapping to a latter and holding under them
from the back of my 4-wheeler trailer.  My landlord reached up and shook the
limb with a long prunner.

Friday noon they swarmed back to the tree.  However by 5:00pm they left the
limb and went back to the box.  5:30 we moved them back to reg. box.
Baseball today but did not hear anything from landlord bad.

Stupid bees.  Don't they know I'm busy?
Steven Albritton
LDS Communications, Chauvin Honey Farms, Sports America
Monroe, La
http://sports.iamerica.net