From:
Michael Simics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 16:18:56 -0700
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the vote of confidence but ...
    I have spent 12 years developing and perfecting my bee venom collector
devices. Part of my living is made by making these available to others who
want to try collecting bee venom. I have never patented my devices, because
I know for $25.00 Can. one can purchase the copy of the patent and 12 years
work is gone. Instead I sell them. In this way as well, the venom collector
is assured of instant success.
   I have written a couple of articles that give general information on how
bee venom is collected. One of them is:

Bee Venom Collection - Past, Present and Future, American Bee Journal, Vol.
135, No. 7, pp. 489-491, 1995

Thanks for your interest. It is nice to know there are a few people
interested in one of the more obscure aspects of beekeeping.

Michael