From:
Mike Worrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 15:45:12 -0400
I use a 9 oz. octagon jar that holds 13 oz of honey.  It's pricey but does
look good.  I also tie a strip of raffia around the top.  It comes with a
gold lid.  I order it from Midcom in Lenexa, Ks.  It's taller than a standard
8 oz hexagon which you can order from several of the bee equipment suppliers
and looks much bigger.  I think it shows as a better buy.

Does any one know of an East Coast supplier of the 9 oz octagon?

Mike