Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 15:05:00 GMT
AD>From: Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
  >Date:         Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:40:34 -0700
  >Subject:      (FRe: new species of Apis in America?

AD>We have been developing these giant bees in secret and had planned to
  >reveal them shortly, however it is obvious that they must have swarmed when
  >the temperature got up around freezing in January and it looks like one
  >swarm stayed fairly close to home and only went to Vancouver Island.
  >However, the one that got to the East Coast made a more typical migration.

We have had these super bee's in Northern California for years, Just
ask the Park's. They were developed by the Park's and do not require
hauling via truck as the hitch hikers will carry the packages to the
customer. The Park's are busy working out the problems in orientation
the giant bees so they can be directed to the right address as so far
they all have returned to their own bee yards.
---
 ~ QMPro 1.53 ~ ~ If you didn't vote, don't bitch about the government.