HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"R.L. Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 17:34:21 -0500
The Society for Historical Archaeology Publication and Style Guide was not
updated in 1998 as anticipated.  We've encountered many new issues with
electronic publishing and before we issued a revised a new guide I wanted to
be certain we made appropriate, permanent changes.

The revised guide is near completion, and it will include a section on
electronic citation.  It will be published in Historical Archaeology 33 (4),
but it will appear on the society Web Site before that journal is mailed.

I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing any historical archaeologists.

If you have any questions please email me at <[log in to unmask]>.

Ronn Michael, Editor
Soc. for Hist. Arch.