HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Preferred Customer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 18:21:00 -0800
Anita-  Perhaps of interest would be the Old Mormon Fort State Park in Las Vegas, Nevada which was recently reconstructed and the ruins at Lost City Museum at Overton, Nevada which are a reconstruction of the Lost City archeological site now under the waters of Lake Mead.  And then of course is Abu Simbel in Egypt!
Mark Henderson
Ely, Nevada