HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Michael Trinkley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:13:43 -0400
Since the original post was concerning a high school project, I suspect that
it relates to the National History Day 1998 competition, the focus of which
is Migration in History. Consequently, I would suggest that the individual
making the original post obtain a copy of the Teacher's Packet from National
History Day since it contains an extensive bibliography on a variety of
migration topics, including the Dust Bowl migration. The publication also
offers help in getting access to Library of Congress and National Archives
resources over the web. National History Day staff can also direct you to
your state or district coordinators for additional assistance (for example,
here in SC we have put together supplemental bibliographies for our district
teachers). You may contact National History Day at [log in to unmask]

Best,

Michael Trinkley, Ph.D.
Director
Chicora Foundation, Inc.