HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 06:36:52 -0700
7bit
From:
Christopher Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Denis Gojak wrote:

> I have been told there is a discussion group ( or similar )  on 19th
> century ceramics at this address.  Is this true?  If it is I'd like to
> join in.
>
> Denis Gojak
> Historical Archaeologist
> National Parks and Wildlife Service of New South Wales
> Sydney Australia

Dear List Members,
        I would also be interested in a list or discussion group devoted to
19th century ceramics if one exists.  If there is such a list/group,
would some knowledgable person publish the address for others besides
Denis who are interested (rather than simply respond to him off list).

        Thanks,

        Chris Murphy
        Augusta State University