HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 19:32:58 -0400
Can anyone give me information on the following french publication on the
stoneware of the Bearnais region in SW France. The reference I have is: J-J.
Cadaye, Les Poteries de Garos et Bouillon, Les cahiers du Musee du Mais (Pau,
1990). I can find no trace of a Musee du Mais and I have written to the
chateau museum in Pau which hasn't bothered to reply!
Paul Courtney, Leicester, UK