HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"L. D Mouer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:31:23 -0400
On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Larry Mckee wrote:

>      ****A Cross-roads for People and Ideas
>      ****- Presenting and Interpreting a city in the Museum and Beyond
>
>      ****ICMAH Annual Meeting
>      ****Thessaloniki, Greece, 16 - 21 September 1997
>
>      ****The Annual Meeting of the International Committee of Museums and
>      ****Collections of Archaeology and History* will take place in
> Thessaloniki,
>      ****Cultural Capital of Europe for 1997
>
> YEAH,  I'm there.  Anybody want to share the driving?
>                  Best
>                     Larry

Larry,

I don't see how I can possibly understand all this Greek Revival stuff in
Richmond without discussing it with fine scholars like yourself over a
table of bread, fresh cheese, fresh olive oil and a jug of wine in the
intellectually stimulated atmosphere of Thessaloniki. So put me down for
part of the gas money and a cooler of brewskis for the trip.

Dan