HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Jeannie K. Yang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 18:49:14 -0800
Dear Fellow ARCH-L Subscribers:

Sorry for posting this message to the entire list, but my e-mail program
would not recognize Smoke's e-mail address at

and this was the best way I could think of to get in touch with Smoke
Pfeiffer at the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest.  (Hey, U.S. Forest
Service people, would it be possible for your superiors to invest in a
different e-mail system, with shorter e-mail addresses???)

Jeannie  ;)

++++++++++++

Dear Smoke:

Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you.  Here's the corrected entry
for the Society for California Archaeology:

Society For California Archaeology
Department of Anthropology
California State University, Fresno 5245 N Backer Avenue
Fresno, CA 93740-0016
Journal: Proceedings of the Society for California Archaeology (annual)
Newsletter: SCA Newsletter (quarterly)
(209) 224-0201
email: [log in to unmask]
Website:   http://www.scanet.org

Hope this helps!

Jeannie  :)

Jeannie Yang
http://www.wco.com/~genie
trying desperately to finish her M.A. thesis by
June 1997....