HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Robert L Schuyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 11:35:27 -0500
SHA in January. We are going to stay in January folks, accept it. Indeed,
even if we are snowed out and forced to move it would probably take three
years because of previous agreements.

Remember SHA can not meet unless it is invited to a location by a number
of archaeologists representing several institutional bases.

Sun belt cities we have never been invited to include: San Diego or LA,
in fact we have never met in Southern California, Las Vegas, Phoenix,
El Paso (Las Cruces area), Houston, Miami (or other south Florida
locations) or the West Indies  except for Kingston. All excellent January
locations - even Tucson or Albuquerque, where we have met, would be
excellent. Also how aboutPuerto Rico, Bahamas or Bermuda - they have all
been mentioned in the past. BUT we need a valid invitiation.