HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"William H. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 15:27:15 -0000
In 1985, Tim Riordan and I proposed a model concerning commodity flows. I
am working up a large set of data from Alaska and would like to hear from
anyone who has tried the model. What were your results. To refresh
everyone's memory, the article was:

Riordan, Timothy B., and William H. Adams
        1985    Commodity Flows and National Market Access.  Historical Archaeology
19(2):5-18.

Furthermore, I have been out of the country for much of past two years
and would like to know about new site reports which offer EXCELLENT
artifact descriptions and illustrations, describing sites from 1870
onward. If you have written or know about reports with detailed material
culture studies, I would appreciate a full citation and learning of its
availability.  THANKS.

William H. Adams
Department of Anthropology
University of Nevada