From:
L M SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 12:24:02 -0500
There is lots of info on bee stings for medical reasons at this address:
 www.beesting.com/#aas   This is the Apitherapy Society and there are a
lot of links there too.  I have been using bee sting therapy for almost
two years and swear by it, but I don't know about using it on dogs.
Peace,
Lois

Greetings to all, One of my dogs $191.00 later has been diagnosed with
this most miserable affliction. Knowing how well "Bee Venom Therapy"
works on me first hand how well does it work on dog's? I hope to hear
from a bunch of you. When it comes to my dog's (8 total) I like to think
of a bumper sticker that said,"Lord,help me to be the person my dog
thinks I am". Thank's in advance to all of you who respond. Take Care
and GBY,John in Homestead,also at<[log in to unmask]>