From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 16:57:31 EDT
On Fri, 9 May 1997 07:53:28 -0600 Rett Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>  I have a set of plans that I down loaded from the net, but
>like you I can't remember where I got them.  However, I do have a
printed
>copy.  If you are interested I could send you a copy.
>        If interested reply to
>        Rett Thorpe
>        E-mail:   [log in to unmask]

Hi Rett:

This is the type of thing that I would be willing to scan
and put up on a page on my web site, if enough folks
are interested. The folks could save the page and
print it out at home.

If you like, you can send me a copy anyway and I will
scan it and put it up there anyway, if for no other
reason to see how the idea works out.

Contact me privately for my home address, if you
are interested in trying this idea out.

Al,

Al Needham--Scituate,MA,[log in to unmask]
Author Of "The HoneyBee"--An Educational Program
Check Out " The Amazing BeeCam " At:
http://www.xensei.com/users/alwine/