From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 08:27:38 +1100
I recently wrote to the list for details about the book "Bees
Are My Business" on behalf of a friend.  I was able to obtain
the book from the NZ Beekeepers' Technical Library once I had
the proper title and author, and borrowed it for my friend.

He was amazed to get the chance to re-read a book that was very
motivational to him more than 40 years ago.

He would like to get any more information about Harry J.
Whitcombe, the author of the book, that members on this list
might have.  I passed on one story that was posted to the list
about visiting Harry Whitcombe - any other Californian
beekeepers who knew (know?) the man or have stories about him or
his business?

  (\      Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-   home [log in to unmask]
  (/      work [log in to unmask]